• Step-through roof access; no more dangerous
side-stepping onto roof.
• Horizontal rungs to securely grab until safely
on the roof.
• Getting back onto ladder from roof is a breeze.
• Provides the OSHA-required 3’ extension above
the roof surface.
• Compatible with almost every extension ladder.
• Rated at 250 lbs.
The GrabSafe Portable™ was invented and patented by fall safety expert J. Nigel Ellis, Ph.D, CSP, P.E., CPE. Dr. Ellis is a founding member of the ANSI Z359 committee that developed the latest Fall Protection Code. Some of his accolades include the ASSE Fellow Honor Award for 2010, and the Bresnahan Medal 2011 winner. His research indicates that horizontal grab-rungs are infinitely safer to grasp than vertical rails both to prevent a fall and to stop a fall. AES Raptor teamed up with Ellis to design an easy-to-use, sturdy, and compatible ladder extension based on his invention. Simply mount the GrabSafe™ left and right pieces to your extension ladder, and position the ladder against the roof with the top ladder rung even with the roof, and you are ready to climb.